Rustic Family Cabins
$160.00 per night for 2 people.
$30.00 per night per additional guest.
Weekend tariff applies (min two nights).
50% deposit required upon reservation.
100% payment required for school holiday and long weekend reservations only.
Rustic Family Cabin Facilities
- fully self contained kitchen with oven, fridge, microwave oven, and toaster.
- Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans
- tea/coffee making facilities
- outdoor area with a gas BBQ.
- traditional verandah with magnificent views of Mt Barney
- Foresters Hut has open fire place
- Henrys Hut has a pot belly stove
- Complimentry firewood during the winter months
- BYO linen or let us provide it all for you: $20pp inlcudes your beds made up for you (min 48hrs notice required)*
- No TV, no phones, no computer or videos, no wifi
- shared amenities block
*With any standard booking in one of Mt Barney Lodge’s Homesteads, Huts or Deluxe Camper Trailers we provide you with basic linen needs,
such as tea towels and table cloths. You are required to bring your own bedding and bath linen, or you can let us provide it all
for you with our Linen Hire option! For just $20pp, we will have all your beds made up for your arrival. (min 48hrs notice required)
Huts: If you choose to hire linen from us for you stay at Mt Barney Lodge we will provide you with all Bed, Bath and Kitchen
- BED – Sheets, pillows and pillowcases, doona
- BATH – Towel and face washer, bathmat and hand towel
Mount Barney Lodge is aiming to be 100% single use plastic water bottle free. We ask that you please leave all plastic water bottle purchases
behind when you visit.
Want to know more? See our FAQ page.
Before booking please read our Terms.