School Holiday Adventure Activity Programs
HOW TO BOOK:
Email us with the following information*:
- Your chosen activities from the programs below
- Date of activity
- Name of each participant
- Age of each person (strict minimum age restrictions apply for safety requirements and is not negotiable)
- Dietary/Medical requirements.
- Full payment is required upon making your reservation.
(Your supplied payment information can be used if you already have a camping/accommodation reservation with us).
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION (please read BEFORE making your activity booking):
- Bookings are ESSENTIAL and must be made in advance (Maximum numbers apply).
- Make your booking before your arrival to avoid disappointment.
- KIDS ONLY (Kids Night Adventure, Bushkids, Bustucker Tracker, Light your Fire!!,and Construct a Lantern)
- Strict age restrictions apply. See activity descriptions for more information.
- If minimum numbers are not met, Mt Barney Lodge reserves the right to refund, cancel or postpone the activity.
- Morning or afternoon tea is included for all activities. Dinner is included for the Kids Night Adventure.
- See our Terms and Conditions before making your booking
Your booking is only confirmed when all the information above is received and full payment has been processed.
You don't even have to be staying with us to book into activities.
Did you know that activities are also available outside of school holidays?
See our calendar of events here, or simply call us on 075544 3233 for more information
and to check availability. Minimum numbers apply, subject to availability and all activities must be booked in advance.
Adventure activity programs:
June/July school holidays Adventure Activity Calander 24th June - 8th July 2017
Bushcraft & Survival Introduction Camp Monday 18th September 2017
SEPTEMBER SCHOOL HOLIDAY ADVENTURE ACTIVITY PROGRAM WILL BE RELEASED SOON!
Make sure you check back here regularly for future school holidays and long weekend programs.
And remember, you don't even have to be staying with us to book onto the activities!